Dr Brian Lim
BSc Med, MBBS, FRACGP, Dip Skin Cancer Med
Dr Brian obtained his primary medical degree at The University of New South Wales (UNSW) in 2007. He then went on to complete specialist training in general practice and is a Fellow of the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners.
Dr Brian has been practicing skin cancer medicine since 2012. He has done further post-graduate training in skin cancer medicine and holds the following qualifications: –
- Diploma of Skin Cancer Medicine
- Advanced Certificate of Skin Cancer Medicine
- Advanced Certificate of Dermoscopy
- Certificate in Primary Care Skin Cancer Medicine – The University of Queensland
- Professional Certificate of Dermoscopy
- Certificate in The Prevention and Early Detection of Skin cancer
Dr. Brian offers thorough full body skin cancer checks. He is passionate about his work and continually strives to provide the best possible care to his patients. He is able to provide both non surgical treatments and surgical skin cancer treatment options.
He is fluent in both English and French.View all our team