As an essential medical service, our skin cancer clinic is fully operational, with additional social distancing measures in place and mandatory mask-wearing as per the current public health directive. You will need to sign in with the SafeWA or ServiceWA app on arrival (or manually at the reception desk).
Due to social distancing requirements, please do not bring additional people to your appointment unless they are your essential carer as they will not be admitted to the clinic.
As we are a medical clinic, patients do not have to show proof of vaccination. However, visitors (eg carers) who are not being seen as a patient will need to provide proof of vaccination.
Please DO NOT attend the clinic if:
- You have symptoms consistent with Covid-19. Get tested and isolate until your results are back.
- You have been to any of the listed Covid-19 exposure sites or hotspots.
- If you are under isolation or quarantine orders.
- If you have had contact with a known case of Covid-19.
As a medical clinic, the safety of our patients is always paramount, and our infection control measures are already exceptional. In addition to our standard practises, we have instigated risk-minimisation strategies as described below regarding social distancing within the clinic. These may make your visit slightly longer than usual and we are grateful for your understanding and cooperation in this respect.
We can also provide telehealth consultations for some of our services, either via phone or through a secure video link that opens in a browser (no software or app downloads are necessary).
For the safety of our patients and team members we have instituted the following infection control measures in the clinic:
1. Regular cleaning has been increased so that all door handles, surfaces and key contact areas are disinfected with antiviral cleaner between each patient.
2. You will be requested to wash or disinfect your hands with sanitiser on arrival at the clinic.
3. You will notice that our Doctors and Nurses will be wearing face masks, eye protection and gloves to minimise the risk of asymptomatic viral spread.
4. We are spacing our appointments further apart to minimise contact between patients and to allow for additional cleaning measures.
5. There are changes in the waiting room, including further spacing between chairs, and social distancing markers on the floor.
6. Please do not bring children or additional adults with you to your appointment unless they are required as a carer or translator.
7. We ask that any patients who are unwell in any way, have been in contact with a known or suspected case of CoVid-19, have visited a known CoVid-19 exposure site or hotspot or are under quarantine or isolation orders please do not visit the clinic. Please contact our reception to rearrange your appointment.