At the current time, our clinic is fully operational, with additional social distancing measures in place and mandatory mask-wearing as per the current public health directive. You will need to sign in with the SafeWA app on arrival (or manually at the reception desk) and ALL visitors over the age of 12 must wear a facemask. Due to social distancing requirements, please do not bring additional people to your appointment unless they are your essential carer.
As a medical clinic, the safety of our patients is always paramount, and our infection control measures are already exceptional. In addition to our standard practises, we have instigated risk-minimisation strategies as described below regarding social distancing within the clinic. These may make your visit slightly longer than usual and we are grateful for your understanding and cooperation in this respect.
We can also provide telehealth consultations for some of our services, either via phone or through a secure video link that opens in a browser (no software or app downloads are necessary).
We can also provide your favourite skincare products via post. Please contact the clinic by email or phone to order skincare.
For the safety of our patients and team members we have instituted the following infection control measures in the clinic:
1. Regular cleaning has been increased so that all door handles, surfaces and key contact areas are disinfected with antiviral cleaner between each patient.
2. You will be requested to wash or disinfect your hands with sanitiser on arrival at the clinic. Chlorhexidine mouthwash will be provided for examination or procedures around the lower face if appropriate.
3. You will notice that your Practitioner will be wearing a face mask and gloves to minimise the risk of asymptomatic viral spread.
4. We are spacing our appointments further apart to minimise contact between patients and to allow for additional cleaning measures.
5. There are changes in the waiting room, including further spacing between chairs, and social distancing markers on the floor.
6. Please do not bring children or additional adults with you to your appointment unless they are required as a carer or translator.
7. We ask that any patients who are unwell in any way, have been in contact with a known or suspected case of CoVid-19, have visited a known CoVid-19 hotspot or are under quarantine or isolation orders please do not visit the clinic. Please contact our reception to rearrange your appointment.