The HydraFacial® | Skin Clinic Fremantle
The HydraFacial® is likely to be the best facial you have ever had…..
The HydraFacial® resurfacing procedure is the next generation of microdermabrasion – providing cleansing, exfoliation, extraction and hydration, including Vortex-Fusion® of antioxidants peptides and hyaluronic acid. A technologically-advanced, 4-stage facial that thoroughly cares for your skin, this is a non-invasive, non-surgical procedure that delivers instant results without discomfort or downtime.
The procedure is immediately effective and can benefit your skin in a number of ways, including enhanced skin tone and texture, as well as reduced appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and hyperpigmentation.
Benefits of HydraFacial®
- Dead skin cells are exfoliated away and impurities are extracted from the skin
- Restores the hydration of the skin, leaving it more supple, plumper and firmer
- Exfoliation of the upper layers of the skin allows improved absorption of active cosmeceutical ingredients
- Improves clarity and helps restore radiance to the complexion.
- Recent Roaccutane® treatment
- Allergies to salicylates or lactic acid
- Recent facial surgery
- Open wounds, active ezcema, dermatitis or rosacea
- Active Herpes Simplex (Cold Sores)
- Sunburn in the treatment area
- Recent waxing, IPL, laser therapy or dermal filler (within last fortnight)
- Cancer or radiation treatment to the face
The HydraFacial® Procedure
The HydraFacial® uses 3 different skin-enhancing serums to cleanse, exfoliate, extract, hydrate and moisturise the skin. You will feel some light suction but very little discomfort and there is no downtime. Makeup can be applied immediately afterwards and you can return to normal activities straight away. A treatment takes 30-45 minutes.
How many treatments will I need?
Although you will be able to see and feel a difference following your very first HydraFacial® treatment, we generally recommend a course of monthly treatments to 3 months to hydrate and plump your skin, or for 6 months to improve sun damaged or acne prone skins. Once you have achieved your desired results, we recommend a maintenance HydraFacial® treatment every 2-3 months.
Read what people have to say about HydraFacial® Reviews
Dermal Therapies | How much is The HydraFacial®?
|The HydraFacial® (Per Treatment)
(10% discount for a course of 3 or 6 treatments when purchased up-front)
or Contact Us to Arrange Your Appointment