Thread Lift – Silhouette Soft®
As we age, bony changes, volume loss, decreased collagen and poor skin elasticity can lead to sagging cheeks and a tired, aged look. The lower cheek area (or “jowls”) have been traditionally difficult to treat with dermal fillers. Now, using Silhouette Soft® bidirectional threads, we can obtain volume repositioning and/or skin tightening on an outpatient basis under local anaesthetic in the clinic. Sagging jawlines can become firmer with a more regular contour, and cheeks can be elevated to a more youthful position.
The benefits of a Silhouette Soft® Thread Lift
- Immediate natural lifting effect
- Progressive restoration of lost collagen
- Temporary but long-lasting results of 1-2 years
- Improvement over time due to double action of Silhouette Soft®
- Painless procedure that takes only 30 minutes
- Minimal downtime
- Can be used in conjunction with other aesthetic treatments.
Thread Lift Before & After Photos
Thread Lift – Silhouette Soft® | FAQ’s about Silhouette Soft® Thread Lift
How much is the Silhouette Soft Thread Lift®
|Lower Face/Cheeks||from $800|
From 1st October 2016, Medical Board (AHPRA) guidelines regarding the provision of cosmetic procedures, require a consultation and a “cooling-off” period prior to any cosmetic treatments.
or Contact Us to Arrange Your Appointment