Our current job opportunities are listed here and the page is updated regularly. Once a position is filled, it will be removed from the website – so it’s on here it means we haven’t yet found the perfect person!
Skin Cancer Doctor
We currently are on the look-out for an additional primary care skin cancer doctor to join our team. The Skin Clinic Fremantle is a privately-billing practice, with digital dermoscopy, dedicated procedure rooms and surgical nursing support. We offer a full array of surgical and non-surgical treatment options including PDT. Our close-knit, collegiate team includes 2 Fellows of the Skin Cancer College Australasia, and our mission is to deliver excellence in patient care using quality, evidence-based medicine.
- Essentials required for this role:
- VR-GP with access to non-restricted Medicare provider number.
- Ability to work as part of a team.Excellent communication skills.
- Knowledge and application of current national guidelines for skin cancer care.
- Post-graduate dermoscopy qualifications to SCCA Advanced Certificate Level or equivalent experience.
- Advanced surgical skills including flaps/grafts are not essential.
- Hours available: 2-5 days per week.
If you think you could be an asset to our team and would like to join us, please email your resume and a cover letter to Gail, our Practice Manager.