Our current job opportunities are listed here and the page is updated regularly. Once a position is filled, it will be removed from the website – so it’s on here it means we haven’t yet found the perfect person!
We are seeking an additional nurse to join our skin cancer team. Duties will include:
- Surgical assisting
- Theatre set-up
- Wound care & dressings
- Photodynamic therapy
- Patient follow-up
- Audit & stock maintenance
Experience with wound care or skin cancer surgery would be advantageous but not essential as further training would be available for the right candidate. Hours are flexible, up to 38/week, no weekends.
Are you a qualified Dermal Therapist (Advanced Dip. or BSc) looking for a role with a strong medical focus? We are looking for an exceptional new team member to join the close-knit family in our busy medical aesthetic clinic.
If you are seeking to expand your knowledge and further your career within a medical environment, mentorship and further training is available for the right candidate. This role is initially to cover maternity leave but has potential for permanency.
Further information and how to apply can be found here
Skin Cancer Doctor
We currently are on the look-out for an additional primary care skin cancer doctor to join our team. The Skin Clinic Fremantle is a privately-billing practice, with digital dermoscopy, dedicated procedure rooms and surgical nursing support. We offer a full array of surgical and non-surgical treatment options including PDT. Our close-knit, collegiate team includes 2 Fellows of the Skin Cancer College Australasia, and our mission is to deliver excellence in patient care using quality, evidence-based medicine.
- Essentials required for this role:
- VR-GP with access to non-restricted Medicare provider number.
- Ability to work as part of a team.Excellent communication skills.
- Knowledge and application of current national guidelines for skin cancer care.
- Post-graduate dermoscopy qualifications to SCCA Advanced Certificate Level or equivalent experience.
- Advanced surgical skills including flaps/grafts are not essential.
- Hours available: 2-5 days per week.
If you think you could be an asset to our team and would like to join us, please email your resume and a cover letter to Gail, our Practice Manager.