Our current job opportunities are listed here and the page is updated regularly. Once a position is filled, it will be removed from the website – so it’s on here it means we haven’t yet found the perfect person!
Skin Cancer Doctor
We currently are on the look-out for an additional primary care skin cancer doctor to join our team. The Skin Clinic Fremantle is a privately-billing practice, with digital dermoscopy, dedicated procedure rooms and surgical nursing support. We offer a full array of surgical and non-surgical treatment options including PDT. We are a close-knit, collegiate team who aim to deliver excellence in patient care using quality, evidence-based medicine.
For those seeking a work-life balance, Fremantle is a vibrant port city that enjoys a Mediterranean climate, with an excellent coastal lifestyle, exceptional local schools (private & public) and a plethora of local eateries and cultural venues. 20mins from the CBD and a pleasant 3hr drive to the Margaret River wine region.
- Essentials required for this role:
- VR-GP with access to non-restricted Medicare provider number.
- Ability to work as part of a team. Excellent communication skills.
- Knowledge and application of current national guidelines for skin cancer care.
- Post-graduate dermoscopy qualifications to SCCA Advanced Certificate Level or equivalent experience.
- Demonstrated competency with small flaps/grafts desirable.
- Hours available: 3-9 sessions per week.