Any current vacancies are listed below. To be considered for future vacancies please email your resume and a short cover letter to [email protected]
May 2019: Part-time Receptionist
We are looking for additional admin staff to join the team at our fast-paced skin and aesthetic clinic, for a minimum of 20 hours a week, who can demonstrate:
- Good computer skills
- An excellent telephone manner
- Attention to detail
- Exceptional organisational ability
- A professional and courteous attitude
- The ability to multi-task and work well under pressure
- Confidence within a team environment.
Duties and responsibilities will include (but are not limited to):
- Answering phone enquiries
- Patient bookings
- Processing of payments and accounts.
- General administration
- Replying to email and web enquiries
- Scanning and filing of documents
Previous experience in a medical setting would be advantageous but not essential. You must have the right to live and work in Australia to apply.
Feb 2019: Skin Cancer Doctor
We currently have an opening for a VR-GP with additional post-grad training and accreditation in skin cancer medicine to replace one of our retiring doctors. This is a non-DWS role, initially 3 clinic sessions + one procedure session a week, with a view to increasing as required.
- BestPractice software
- Visiomed full digitalised dermoscopy
- Surgical nurse & full admin support
- Dedicated procedure rooms
- Photodynamic therapy
For further information, or to express an interest, please contact Gail (Practice Manager) on 08 93363066 or via email